Rules and regulations
Rules for Admission for various Undergraduate Programmes
- College admissions are strictly based on university norms.
- Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for the general merit admission of UG course as introduced by the M.G University
- Application for the admission to Management Quota can be obtained from the Management office on payment of Rs. 100/- for UG Programmes
- The selected candidates will be enrolled for the course on payment of the Ist installment of fees and submission of the certificates.
- No change of optional or second language will be allowed after admission.
- Qualifying certificate and mark list once deposited will not be returned except when the student leaves the college. Hence they are advised to keep sufficient numbers of attested copies of these documents.
- Fees once remitted shall not be refunded.
Documents required during Admission
- Print out of the online application from the CAP
- The Allotment memo (Fee Receipt)
- Date of birth proof
- TC and Conduct Certificate
- Mark List
- Caste Certificate SC/ST
- Community and Non creamy layer certificate (SEBC)
- Income and Asset Certificate (EWS)
- For Bonus Marks –Relevant Certificate
- Eligibility and Migration if applicable